Money circulates but doesn’t escape
How can Likiliike serve you?
We are an association of local businesses and actors, whose aim is to maintain the vitality of our local community. We encourage local sourcing to maintain our appeal and attractiveness and our comprehensive range of services, events, and products.
Already a member of Likiliike? On this page, you’ll find tips on how to take advantage of your membership, billing information and instructions for redeeming gift cards. If you’re still considering joining Liikiliike, check out the membership benefits, send us an application and we’ll get back to you soon.
As a Likiliike member, you will get:
- Likiliike certificate and sticker, which are visible acknowledgements of genuine localism
- Likiliike brand power in your marketing
- The opportunity to use Likiliike gift cards and charge the value of the used gift card to Likiliike
- Monthly membership newsletter in your email inbox
- Access to member companies’ Facebook groups, training and Likiliike events
- Visibility on the Likiliike website and social media channels
- The opportunity to network with nearly 200 member companies
- The opportunity to invite other members to visit. The invitation will be sent to Likiliike businesses via a member letter.
- The opportunity to buy your company’s story as a digital article with text and images to be published on the communication channels of Likiliike and your own communication channels.
Become a Likiliike business!
How to apply to become a Likiliike business
To become a member of Likiliike Rovaniemi, a company must be more than 50% locally owned and have its head office in Rovaniemi. In addition, the company must be registered in the Prepayment Register and the Trade Register and have fulfilled all its obligations to the authorities.
When the conditions for membership are met, please send a message to Likiliike Association using the contact form. Your message will be forwarded to the board of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry, which will decide whether to approve your membership at its meeting and will send a reply to the e-mail address you have provided after the meeting.
The annual fee for the Likiliike Rovaniemi certificate is 275 €, for members of the Entrepreneurs’ Association 175 €.
How to make the most of your Likiliike membership
Step 1: Show genuine localism
- After paying the annual Likiliike Rovaniemi fee, you will receive the Likiliike certificate and stickers, which are visible acknowledgements of genuine localism.
- Attach the Likiliike stickers and certificate in prominent places.
- Save the Likiliike logos and graphic guidelines
- Place the Likiliike logo on your website and marketing materials
- Sign up for membership emails
- Submit your company profile for publication on the Likiliike Rovaniemi Facebook page
- Join the Likiliike businesses Facebook group
Step 2: Spread the word about the benefits of Likiliike
- Join Likiliike publications and campaigns
- Send your campaign to be shared on Likiliike Rovaniemi’s social media and in the member newsletter.
- Add #likiliike @likiliike_rovaniemi to your social publications so that Likiliike Rovaniemi can share them on its channels
- Tell your customers that you accept Likiliike gift cards as a means of payment. When a customer makes a purchase with a Likiliike gift card in your company, you can charge the gift card to Likiliike.
Step 3: Participate and sell
- Invite Liikiliike members to come and hear about your new products
- Get involved in Likelike events for Rovaniemi residents
- Join our B to B events
- Share your local actions on the Likiliike channels or get involved in joint Likiliike actions
Step 4: Tailor
- Organise a Likiliike event targeted at your target audience; current and potential customers
- Publish a Likiliike campaign to promote sales or publicity, you can target the campaign to your customers or Likiliike members, for example.
- Offer special benefits to Likiliike members
- Contact the Likiliike team to get visibility for your Likiliike event or campaign in the member newsletter and social media
Step 5: Develop and evolve
- By working together, we promote local commerce, create stories and sustain vitality
- As a Likiliike entrepreneur, you’ll be surrounded by a community that shares your vision for preserving local services and enriching lives. We take responsibility for them.
- How can the Likiliike idea develop your business? How is it reflected in your customer service?
- Do you have an idea or suggestion for the Likiliike community?
Billing address from 1.1.2023
We prefer to receive invoices in electronic format. If your company does not have the possibility to send invoices online or by email, you can send paper invoices to our scanning service address. We do not accept invoices at our business address.
1. Online invoice
Likiliike Rovaniemi ry, 3321245-6
Online invoice address: 003733212456
Operator: Maventa (003721291126)
Broker ID when sending from the banking network: DABAFIHH*.
*Use this broker ID if your e-invoicing software cannot send invoices directly to Maventa’s broker ID.
2. Receiving invoices by email to the scanning service
We hope that you will only send invoices to this address. Invoices will be sent to the service as PDF attachments and the attachments to the invoice must be in the same file as the invoice itself.
The address for e-mail invoices is [email protected]
You can send several invoices in one email, as long as each invoice is a separate attachment. All files must have a different name.
- The maximum size of a single email is 5Mb.
- PDF files must be genuine PDF documents (PDF version 1.3 or higher).
- PDF files must not be locked, or password protected.
- The maximum document size is 210 x 297 mm.
- The characters allowed in the name of the annex are standard characters, a-z, A-Z, 0-9. Please do not use special characters or spaces to name attachments.
3. Receipt of invoices by post to the scanning service
The address details must be complete on both the invoice and the envelope in order to ensure that the invoice can be forwarded quickly and reliably to its recipient.
Likiliike Rovaniemi ry
80020 Kollektor Scan
- Please send only the invoice material to the scan address. Mail is automatically credited to our company’s accounts and no other material (such as receipts, business gifts, credit cards and tickets) reaches the recipient through this system.
- Preferably, please use only black on a white background for the text: it gives the clearest result for identifying the information on the invoice.
- Please do not use staples on invoices sent to the scanning service
Redeeming gift cards
The way of redeeming Likiliike Rovaniemi gift cards has changed from 30.12.2022. There are now two ways for a member company to acknowledge the gift card as used and have the amount of the gift card credited to their company’s account.
Paper gift card without a code: when a customer gives a paper gift card without a numerical code, ask the customer for the card, keep the card in your company’s safe and send an invoice for the value of the card to Likiliike Rovaniemi. Write the name of the gift card redeemed on the invoice and clearly state “Likiliike Rovaniemi”. We do not pay any billing fees etc., so please do not add them to the invoice.
When the customer has a gift card with a numerical code, which can be paper, printed, in an email or on a mobile device, do the following:
- go to rovaniemi.likiliike.fi/tuote/lahjakortin-lunastus/
- enter the amount of the gift card and add it to your shopping cart
- click on “Show shopping cart”
- enter the gift card code and click “Apply”
- proceed to checkout
- enter your company details
- click “Submit Order”
The accounting office will credit the amount of the used gift card to the bank account you have provided to Likiliike Rovaniemi.
Please note that the gift card is valid for one year from the date of purchase and that the gift card is not valid for Veikkaus products, gift cards or tobacco and alcohol products, and no cashback will be given for the gift card.