The Data Protection Regulation requires the controller to provide clear information to data subjects. This notice fulfils that obligation.
Likiliike Rovaniemi ry
Contact information in matters concerning the register:
Likiliike Rovaniemi ry’s data protection officer
Sari Poikajärvi-Mustonen, Chairperson of the Board of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry
+358 45 353 1256
- Registered persons
The data subjects are the members of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry and their contact persons.
- Grounds for keeping the register and purpose of use
Personal data is processed on the basis of the data subject’s membership of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry. Membership is based on a written application and its acceptance.
Purpose of processing personal data and use of the register
Personal data are processed only for predefined purposes, which are:
- registration of members and management of the membership relationship
- electronic and other communications with members
- surveys and research to promote the implementation and development of the activities of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry
- analysis and statistics of membership data
- Implementation and development of the activities of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry
Personal data are processed on the basis of consent in the following situations:
- publication of members’ personal photos and pictures of the premises (permission to use and share pictures in Likiliike Rovaniemi ry’s documents and electronic publications on various forums)
- marketing of events by external partners of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry to members (permission to send marketing messages from external partners to members of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry).
- mapping and participant information on participation in walkouts and other events organised by Likiliike Rovaniemi ry (permission to use and disclose mapping and participant information internally among the members of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry)
Personal data stored in the register
The personal data of the members of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry is stored and kept in Likiliike Rovaniemi ry’s own electronic system. The responsible person(s) of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry enters the data into the system based on the information in the membership application.
The membership register contains the following information:
- Company information
- phone number
- Business ID
- date of membership and date of resignation
- billing address (also electronic)
- legal name of the company + trade name, any subsidiary names
contact details of any social media channel
Contact details of the member company:
- phone number
- Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights, the exercise of which must be requested in writing to [email protected]
Right of access
The data subject may verify the personal data we have stored by personally contacting the Data Protection Officer Sari Poikajärvi-Mustonen and arranging a meeting with her. The appointment must always be made in advance.
Right to rectification
The data subject may request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him or her.
Right to object
The data subject may object to the processing of personal data if he or she considers that the personal data have been processed unlawfully.
Direct marketing ban
Data subjects have the right to object to the use of their data for direct marketing.
Right of withdrawal
The data subject has the right to request the erasure of data if the processing is no longer necessary. We will process the request for erasure, after which we will either delete the data or provide a reasoned justification why the data cannot be deleted. The controller may have a legal or other right not to delete the requested data.
Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data concerning a data subject is based solely on consent and not, for example, on customer or membership, the data subject may withdraw consent by notifying the Data Protection Officer of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry in writing.
The data subject may appeal against the decision to the Data Protection Ombudsman
The data subject has the right to request that we restrict the processing of disputed data until the matter is resolved. Instructions on how to lodge a complaint can be found at www.tietosuoja.fi
Right of appeal
Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if they feel that we are in breach of applicable data protection legislation when we process their personal data.
Contact the Data Protection Ombudsman: www.tietosuoja.fi/fi/index/yhteystiedot.html
- Regular sources of information
Personal data are normally obtained from the member himself/herself when the membership relationship is established and during membership, in paper documents, by e-mail, telephone, electronic form or other similar means.
- Regular disclosures of data
We will disclose your data to third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
On the basis of membership, we disclose data to the electronic system Yhdistysavain for the purpose of maintaining the membership register of Likiliike.
We have ensured that our service providers comply with data protection legislation. We regularly use the following service providers:
- Yhdistysavain electronic information system
- Mailchimp / MailPoet
- G Suite cloud services
Our contracts with the service provider take into account the requirements of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Duration of processing
As a general rule, personal data will be processed for as long as the membership is valid. The controller is obliged to keep the accounting records for the period (10 years) specified in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10).
- Processors of personal data
The data in the register of members is processed by the Registrar and Sari Poikajärvi-Mustonen, Chair of the Board of Directors of Likiliike Rovaniemi ry. The Registrar Likiliike Rovaniemi ry may grant targeted authorisations to an employee or to a party providing outsourced services to process limited parts of the personal data/register for the performance of a task.
- Transfer of data outside the EU
Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
- Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use data for automated decision-making or profiling.